Building Automation Systems (BAS) for multi-building military bases require knowledge and experience with federal regulations and engineering installation standards related to federal guidelines.
The engineering and project execution teams at Radius Systems are in full compliance with the safety and high security protocols required for access to secure military bases and federal sites, ensuring each project is executed efficiently and safely.
Radius Systems uses the government vetted and secure Automated Logic hardware and software that meets or exceeds the ASHRAE 189.1 green building standard required by most military/federal sites. Our experience with the complex control sequences needed at military sites spans several branches of service.
The powerful combination of Automated Logic’s customizable controllers and WebCTRL’s BACnet platform allows us to engineer Building Automation Systems that can address everything from demanding temperature control, energy optimization requirements and explosion-proof equipment to integrating or upgrading existing BAS from multiple manufacturers in multiple buildings.
Radius Systems can meet the challenges of Military Sites based on providing:
- WebCTRL/Optiflex highly secure, expandable, backward compatible, and open protocol BAS platform based on the ASHRAE 135 BACnet standard
- Fully customizable sequences of operations to meet the most demanding energy management and control requirements
- Gas detection life safety systems for alarming and automated ventilation sequences to prevent accidental toxic indoor air cross-contamination
- Backup systems to ensure uninterrupted control in case of power outage
- Integration of fire alarm and other facility life safety systems
- Monitor/control of CO2 levels to automatically adjust fresh air exchange rate to keep indoor air fresh and oxygen rich
- Variable Speed Drives to control exhaust fans and pumps
- Electrical Switchgear and Power Monitoring Systems
- EnergyReports to monitor and control energy usage