Healthcare facilities require 24/7/365 dependable and precise HVAC control conditions to balance patient comfort with pristine indoor air quality and the best cognitive working environment possible. And as each healthcare facility has different and very specific control requirements Radius Systems uses it’s broad range of experience and expertise with all types of medical service facilities, ranging from smaller satellite medical facilities to full service regional hospital systems, to provide customized BAS solutions.
Radius Systems has provided the following critical control services for the healthcare industry:
- Maintaining positive air pressure in sterile OR and pathology areas.
- Achieve the necessary variations in temperature, humidity, and CO2 control needed to provide comfort for patients, clinical staff, office & maintenance personnel.
- Healthy Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) systems that help to reduce airborne pathogens, inactivate bacteria & improve cognitive function.
- Provide patient room solutions to allow for individual adjustment of environmental factors (temperature, humidity, light level, shades, etc.)
- Central chilled and hot water plant energy optimization.
- Customized shutdown and ventilation sequences to respond to pathogen emergencies.
- Monitoring, trending, reporting of all energy sources – Electric, Gas, Oil, Solar, Wind, etc.