Commercial Office facility managers are tasked with providing office spaces where tenants have a healthy, safe, and comfortable work environment at the lowest possible cost of utilities, and energy consumption.
More and more commercial office cliental are seeking rental space that provides maximum comfort and indoor air quality safety without compromising long-term energy sustainability and “green” building conservation initiatives.
Building owners who can achieve this balance have a competitive edge, making their complex more attractive in the commercial real estate arena.
Radius Systems is READY to partner with building owners to design a comprehensive building automation strategy that prioritizes what matters most to them and their building occupants.
Radius Systems supports commercial office facility managers by bringing intelligent building management systems that deliver efficiency and reliability:
- Operational Efficiency – The WebCTRL/Optiflex platform will leverage your operational personnel through graphical access to building temperature data and setpoint adjustments, offsite monitoring and troubleshooting via internet connection, and automatic fault detection/alarm notification.
- Prevent Outages with Proactive Equipment Monitoring – Failure Detection and Diagnostics constantly monitors equipment alarm data, freeing your facility staff to quickly address persistent alarms before catastrophic failure and unplanned facility downtime.
- Energy Reporting Identifies Opportunities for Utility Cost Savings – Understand your facility’s energy consumption demands and strategically plan projects to save energy through metering and data analytics.
- Partner with your Local Electrical Provider to Reduce Energy Costs through Automated Demand Response and Automated Electrical Demand Management, which depends on each provider’s unique incentives if available.
- Create Safe Indoor Air Quality with CO2 sensors that automatically adjust fresh air balancing with system parameters. Incorporate UV light systems and/or Bipolar Ionization to reduce air-borne pathogens and contaminants.
- Automatically Manage Occupant Comfort by programming intelligent BAS controllers that accurately maintain temperature, humidity, and CO2 levels based on real-time data. Fluctuations of heating and cooling demands with seasonal weather swings can be incorporated into the BAS sequence of operations, giving you a building that proactively adjusts as needed.
- Motion-based control optimizes energy use by relaxing room setpoints during normal occupied hours in order to reduce heating and cooling demand.