OptiFlex - A Bridge to the Future
The OF342 and OF141 can be used on new projects and are also backwards compatible with legacy Automated Logic systems and its WebCTRL® building automation system, making retrofits quick and easy.
Designed to also support BACnet over IP, multiple IP network topologies can be used, including Daisy Chain, Ring, Home Run and Hybrid.
Dual IP ports help ensure network redundancy using fail-safe and self-healing mechanisms. A simple software update will enable future communication protocols such as IPv6, BACnet Secure Connect and wireless, reinforcing Automated Logic’s commitment to support the latest industry standards.
The controller includes a bright LED locator light to help determine the unit’s location and damper rotation direction.
- Take advantage of faster processing and high speed communication through BACnet over IP
- A significant increase in controller RAM supports advanced analytics and fault detection & diagnostics algorithms
- Supports new Automated Logic ACTnet valve bus, network up to 5 valve or damper actuators
- The OF342 offers strong mix of inputs and outputs to meet the most demanding VAV application
- Continued combo sensor support to meet ASHRAE Guideline 36 requirements
- Easier and faster initial configuration via Bluetooth
The OptiFlex advanced VAV controllers, model OF342-E2 and OF141-E2, are a central component of the WebCTRL system and are well suited to satisfy the market demands of Variable Air Volume (VAV) and Variable Volume and Temperature (VVT) applications. To see these new controllers in person, contact us by clicking here.