Radius provides technical expertise and practical knowledge in the areas of Building Management Systems, Lighting, Energy Management, HVAC, and Facility Security to provide you with long-term support for your facility. We are a full service provider of pre and post-construction services including engineering and technical analysis as well as on site troubleshooting and repair. Our services are detailed below by offering.
Automated Logic Building Automation and Lighting Systems Services
As a factory authorized dealer for Automated Logic, we provide a full range of support service for the systems we install, performed by factory certified technicians. Our services include:
- 24×7 Hardware and Software Support – Our staff is available 24×7 to provide remote or on-site support for any hardware or software related problems.
- Continuous Commissioning – Preventative Maintenance to ensure that your system continues to operate your building at maximum efficiency for the life of the system.
- Software Support – We offer continuous updating of your system software, including coverage of WebCTRL upgrades, driver updates, software patches, as well as modifications of existing programming and graphics on demand.
- Energy Analysis – We can provide data collection and analysis of your facility energy use, and provide recommendations to reduce energy usage and improve comfort.
Third Party Building Automation Systems Services
Radius Systems is built on our expertise and knowledge of not only the Automated Logic product line, but numerous other manufacturers. Our broad range of knowledge allows us to not only support our existing Automated Logic base, but many other customers needing support with their existing system. Our overall services include:
- Retro-commissioning and analysis, with detailed report of current system operational status and repair recommendations.
- Evaluate integration and upgrade paths to current technology, in order to protect your existing investment while providing a path forward to the latest technology.
Energy Usage Evaluation, Analysis, and Reduction Strategies
HVAC and Lighting consume approximately 70% of the energy used in commercial buildings. Improperly designed, installed, or operating HVAC, Lighting, and building automation systems are therefore a major source of energy waste as well as occupant productivity loss. We provide analysis, support, and implementation of energy management in the following areas:
- Energy usage evaluations and utility cost analysis.
- Energy audits and payback analysis.
- Development of energy management strategies focusing on HVAC, building control systems, and lighting to achieve significant energy savings.
- Development plan for utilizing your existing equipment and controls more effectively to lower energy costs.
- Energy metering/monitoring solutions to allow you to track and trend log usage over time.
Security Systems Services
- 24×7 Service and Support – troubleshooting/corrective action, hardware repair, software support.
- Analysis of existing security systems to evaluate potential integration and/or upgrade paths, analyze system performance, and assisting in improving system operation.