Secant Group began its partnership with Radius Systems in December of 2012 to rectify ongoing control issues in their critical manufacturing facilities in Perkasie and Quakertown, PA.
Existing Control System Challenges:
- In 2012, the Perkasie and Quakertown facilities were experiencing temperature and humidity control issues.
Radius Systems Rescue Plan:
- Replace existing poorly operating BAS with Automated Logic, establishing precise temperature and humidity control in two facilities.
- Our performance led to, in December 2014, being selected to provide the Building Automation System and Security Systems for their new facility in Telford, PA.
- Our partnership continued as we negotiated to perform all BAS and Security Systems for the Secant Quakertown Facility renovation in January 2016.
Unique Aspects of Secant Group Telford, PA project:
- Performance of Facility Validation for:
- Monitoring and control of ISO certified clean room and manufacturing area critical parameters (temperature, humidity, pressure).
- Process systems, including clean air, RO/DI water, and nitrogen
- Separate 21CFR11 validated server for manufacturing area with complete Facility validation.
- Facility security system included access control, video surveillance, intercom, and intrusion detection.
- 100KSF of combination Medical Products Manufacturing and Office Space
- BAS monitoring and control of RTUs, DOAS, central chilled water/hot water plant, ISO 7 Cleanroom spaces